The natural choice for your wildfire smoke concerns!
Along with the dense smoke of recent wildfires comes an increase in respiratory symptoms. For the many issues such as runny nose, nasal congestion, post-nasal drip, eye irritations, cough, sneeze, and itchiness, these natural solutions may be what you are looking for:
Sun Ten herbal granule extract is BEMA’s all-natural and botanical solution for respiratory issues.
Extract Granules Formulas for your consideration:
- Xiao Qing Long Tang: Coughing with copious, white, stringy, difficult to expectorate sputum, and a stifling sensation in the chest.
- Xin Yi San: Nasal congestion and pain, persistent copious nasal discharge, loss of sense of smell, congested breathing.
- Xin Yi Qing Fei Tang: Nasal congestion with thick, sticky, yellow nasal discharge, loss of sense of smell, cough with sticky yellow phlegm.
- Qing Bi Tang: Nasal obstruction caused by Damp-Heat with yellow and sticky nasal discharge, decreased sense of smell, coughing, itchy nose and throat.
- Ma Huang Fu Zi Xi Xin Tang: ShaoYin-TaiYang related conditions. Nasal congestion or discharge that is clear and more when the weather or temperature is cold, coughing, fatigue, aversion to wind and cold, and a deep weak pulse.
- Xing Su San: Sneezing or coughing with expectoration of thin, watery or frothy white sputum, and itching or tickling in the throat.
- Chuan Xiong Cha Tiao San: Headache, nasal congestion, or sneezing with clear or white nasal discharge.
- Ge Gen Tang: Stiff and rigid neck, shoulders and upper back, nasal congestion with sensitivity to dust.
All Concentrated TCM Granules at a 10% OFF discount.
(Offer valid for one time purchase only)
*We have extend our promotional offer to Monday 2020/09/21
~Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information or questions. We look forward to hearing from you! ~