2020 Allergy Support - The natural choice for your seasonal allergies!
Along with the warmer weather of spring comes the annoying seasonal allergies. For the many symptoms such as runny nose, nasal congestion, post-nasal drip, eye irritations, cough, sneeze, and itchiness, these natural solutions may be what you are looking for:
The global weather has been extreme and chaotic, and we are all looking forward to saying “Good bye!” to the harsh winter. However, while the Spring is wonderful with the temperature rising and everything blooming, for many, it also means the beginning of spring allergy season - a time of runny noses, itchy eyes and constant sneezing.
- Older antihistamines may be associated with drowsiness, dizziness, constipation, upset stomach, blurry vision, a dry mouth/nose and throat, and difficulty urinating.
- Newer antihistamines are usually more well tolerated but may cause drowsiness, dry mouth, and stomach problems.
- Nasal corticosteroids may cause nasal dryness or irritation, nosebleed, throat irritation, headache, nausea, vomiting, cough, and fungal infections of the throat with long-term use.
- Leukotriene inhibitors may be associated with unusual weakness, upset stomach, earache, dizziness, cough, headache, trouble sleeping.
- Nasal decongestants may cause a temporary burning, stinging, or dryness in the nose, a runny nose, and sneezing.
- Oral decongestants may cause dizziness, headache, nervousness, fast heartbeat, increased blood pressure, loss of appetite, and sleep problems.
- Nasal anticholinergics may cause a bloody or dry nose, nasal congestion, dry mouth and irritated throat, bad taste in the mouth, dizziness, and nausea.
- Mast cell stabilizers may cause a short-lived stinging sensation inside the nose.
Bema’s Allergy Support is our all natural and botanical solution for allergy, especially allergic rhinitis/hay fever (and other related TCM conditions (i.e. Wind-Heat)).
- Cang Er Zi: Nasal or sinus problem with thick discharge and related sinus headache, splitting occipital headache due to wind-cold
- Bai Zhi: Supra orbital pain, nasal congestion and dampness
- Ju Hua: Disperses wind-heat, dry and/or painful eyes due to wind-heat, clear lung heat.
- Wu Wei Zi: Astringes lung cough and wheezing due to deficiency, promote the generation of fluid, immune regulating to alleviate allergies, calm heart and induce tranquilization.
- Huo Xiang: Resolves dampness, releases exterior, antibiotic.
- Fang Feng: Dispels wind and releases exterior, expels wind-damp, alleviates pain.
- Gan Cao: Treats lung heat or cold, productive or non-productive cough, dispels phlegm, relieve cough and dyspnea, relieves spasm and pain, clear heat and relieve toxicity, and harmonizes property of medicines.
- E Bu Shi Cao: Disperses Wind-Cold, removes superficial visual obstruction and unblocks the nasal passages.
- Xin Yi: Nasal obstruction or congestion, pain, discharge, lack of smell, sinus problems and related headache due to Wind-Cold
- Yu Xing Cao: Lung abscess or lung heat cough with expectoration of thick, yellowish green sputum
Extract Granules Formulas for your consideration:
- Xiao Qing Long Tang: Coughing with copious, white, stringy, difficult to expectorate sputum, and a stifling sensation in the chest.
- Xin Yi San: Nasal congestion and pain, persistent copious nasal discharge, loss of sense of smell, congested breathing.
- Xin Yi Qing Fei Tang: Nasal congestion with thick, sticky, yellow nasal discharge, loss of sense of smell, cough with sticky yellow phlegm.
- Qing Bi Tang: Nasal obstruction caused by Damp-Heat with yellow and sticky nasal discharge, decreased sense of smell, coughing, itchy nose and throat.
- Ma Huang Fu Zi Xi Xin Tang: ShaoYin-TaiYang related conditions. Nasal congestion or discharge that is clear and more when the weather or temperature is cold, coughing, fatigue, aversion to wind and cold, and a deep weak pulse.
Dates: 2020/03/06~2020/03/19 (2 weeks)
FREE SHIPPING when purchasing 10 or more bottles of Allergy Support
(*Greater Vancouver district standard; or equivalent discount for all other area)
~Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information or questions. We look forward to hearing from you! ~