Bema 2021 Spring Season Sale - The natural choice for your seasonal allergies!
Along with the warmer weather of spring comes the annoying seasonal allergies. For the many symptoms such as runny nose, nasal congestion, post-nasal drip, eye irritations, cough, sneeze, and itchiness, these natural solutions may be what you are looking for:
The global weather has been extreme and chaotic, and we are all looking forward to saying “Good bye!” to the harsh winter. However, while the Spring is wonderful with the temperature rising and everything blooming, for many, it also means the beginning of spring allergy season - a time of runny noses, itchy eyes and constant sneezing.
- Older antihistamines may be associated with drowsiness, dizziness, constipation, upset stomach, blurry vision, a dry mouth/nose and throat, and difficulty urinating.
- Newer antihistamines are usually more well tolerated but may cause drowsiness, dry mouth, and stomach problems.
- Nasal corticosteroids may cause nasal dryness or irritation, nosebleed, throat irritation, headache, nausea, vomiting, cough, and fungal infections of the throat with long-term use.
- Leukotriene inhibitors may be associated with unusual weakness, upset stomach, earache, dizziness, cough, headache, trouble sleeping.
- Nasal decongestants may cause a temporary burning, stinging, or dryness in the nose, a runny nose, and sneezing.
- Oral decongestants may cause dizziness, headache, nervousness, fast heartbeat, increased blood pressure, loss of appetite, and sleep problems.
- Nasal anticholinergics may cause a bloody or dry nose, nasal congestion, dry mouth and irritated throat, bad taste in the mouth, dizziness, and nausea.
- Mast cell stabilizers may cause a short-lived stinging sensation inside the nose.
Bema’s Allergy Support is our all natural and botanical solution for allergy, especially allergic rhinitis/hay fever (and other related TCM conditions (i.e. Wind-Heat)).
- Cang Er Zi: Nasal or sinus problem with thick discharge and related sinus headache, splitting occipital headache due to wind-cold
- Bai Zhi: Supra orbital pain, nasal congestion and dampness
- Ju Hua: Disperses wind-heat, dry and/or painful eyes due to wind-heat, clear lung heat.
- Wu Wei Zi: Astringes lung cough and wheezing due to deficiency, promote the generation of fluid, immune regulating to alleviate allergies, calm heart and induce tranquilization.
- Huo Xiang: Resolves dampness, releases exterior, antibiotic.
- Fang Feng: Dispels wind and releases exterior, expels wind-damp, alleviates pain.
- Gan Cao: Treats lung heat or cold, productive or non-productive cough, dispels phlegm, relieve cough and dyspnea, relieves spasm and pain, clear heat and relieve toxicity, and harmonizes property of medicines.
- E Bu Shi Cao: Disperses Wind-Cold, removes superficial visual obstruction and unblocks the nasal passages.
- Xin Yi: Nasal obstruction or congestion, pain, discharge, lack of smell, sinus problems and related headache due to Wind-Cold
- Yu Xing Cao: Lung abscess or lung heat cough with expectoration of thick, yellowish green sputum
AllerSolve Plus Probiotic V-Cap
*Lactobacillus rhamnosus K1
*Lactobacillus fermentum E1
*Lactobacillus salivarius N1
*Lactobacillus paracasei N2
Probiotics are known to enhance gastrointestinal health - supplementing a well-balanced diet with probiotics is a great way to fight allergies and restore balance to your immune system, thereby improving skin condition.
AllerSolve Plus is approved by Health Canada with NPN. Each capsule contains over 10 billion live probiotic of a special blend of four star strains shown to balance Th1/Th2 reactions to improve allergic skin disorders.
Extract Granules Formulas for your consideration:
- Xiao Qing Long Tang: Coughing with copious, white, stringy, difficult to expectorate sputum, and a stifling sensation in the chest.
- Xin Yi San: Nasal congestion and pain, persistent copious nasal discharge, loss of sense of smell, congested breathing.
- Xin Yi Qing Fei Tang: Nasal congestion with thick, sticky, yellow nasal discharge, loss of sense of smell, cough with sticky yellow phlegm.
- Qing Bi Tang: Nasal obstruction caused by Damp-Heat with yellow and sticky nasal discharge, decreased sense of smell, coughing, itchy nose and throat.
- Ma Huang Fu Zi Xi Xin Tang: ShaoYin-TaiYang related conditions. Nasal congestion or discharge that is clear and more when the weather or temperature is cold, coughing, fatigue, aversion to wind and cold, and a deep weak pulse.
- Xing Su San: Sneezing or coughing with expectoration of thin, watery or frothy white sputum, and itching or tickling in the throat.
- Chuan Xiong Cha Tiao San: Headache, nasal congestion, or sneezihng with clear or white nasal discharge.
- Ge Gen Tang: Stiff and rigid neck, shoulders and upper back, nasal congestion with sensitivity to dust.
- Cang Er Zi San: Nasal congestion and pain, persistent copious nasal discharge, loss of sense of smell, congested breathing.
*Allergy Support - Buy 10 Get 1 Free
*Purchase any of the formulas mentioned in the top articles and reach $300 (before tax) will get either FREE local standard shipping (or equivalent discount for all other area), or choose one of our massage oils as a freebid.
Dates: March 26, 2021 to April 12, 2021 (2 weeks)
*Promotion only applied on the certain products: Allergy Support, AllerSolve Plus, Xiao Qing Long Tang, Xin Yi San, Xin Yi Qing Fei Tang, Qing Bi Tang, Ma Huang Fu Zi Xi Xin Tang, Xing Su San, Chuan Xiong Cha Tiao San, Ge Gen Tang, Cang Er Zi San.
*Ma Huang Declaration form of 2021 has to be signed before purchase the Ma Huang items.
Please also check below for more information about our massage oils.