Featured Bema Support Fx - Allergy Support
Bema’s Allergy Support is our all natural and botanical solution for allergy, especially allergic rhinitis/hay fever
Bema’s Allergy Support is our all natural and botanical solution for allergy, especially allergic rhinitis/hay fever (and other related TCM conditions (i.e. Wind-Heat)).
- Cang Er Zi: Nasal or sinus problem with thick discharge and related sinus headache, splitting occipital headache due to wind-cold
- Bai Zhi: Supra orbital pain, nasal congestion and dampness
- Ju Hua: Disperses wind-heat, dry and/or painful eyes due to wind-heat, clear lung heat.
- Wu Wei Zi: Astringes lung cough and wheezing due to deficiency, promote the generation of fluid, immune regulating to alleviate allergies, calm heart and induce tranquilization.
- Huo Xiang: Resolves dampness, releases exterior, antibiotic.
- Fang Feng: Dispels wind and releases exterior, expels wind-damp, alleviates pain.
- Gan Cao: Treats lung heat or cold, productive or non-productive cough, dispels phlegm, relieve cough and dyspnea, relieves spasm and pain, clear heat and relieve toxicity, and harmonizes property of medicines.
- E Bu Shi Cao: Disperses Wind-Cold, removes superficial visual obstruction and unblocks the nasal passages.
- Xin Yi: Nasal obstruction or congestion, pain, discharge, lack of smell, sinus problems and related headache due to Wind-Cold
- Yu Xing Cao: Lung abscess or lung heat cough with expectoration of thick, yellowish green sputum
During remission stages and for future prevention:
Bema’s AllerSolve probiotics: Health Canada approved Natural Health Product. It is a specially designed combination of carefully selected quick-acting probiotics, long-acting probiotics, and prebiotics for allergic conditions. Each capsule contains more than 10 billion live lactobacillus probiotics. It functions to inhibit undesirable intestinal bacteria, protect the intestinal mucosa, increase the body’s defense against viruses and bacteria, promote healthy bowel movements, and reduce the occurrence of sensitivities. (*probiotics also show effects to reduce the occurrences of sensitivities of pregnant women and babies)