River Delights offers over 20 kinds of premium and precious Taiwan teas. Their teas are made by artisans with generations of tea processing experience which become the major River Delights’ heritage and fine quality.
Without using pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers to ensure environmental protection and ecological balance, we also strictly follow the traditional method of tea processing to ensure each cup of River Delights tea to be brewed as clear color, pure taste and elegant aroma.
- Natural Farming
- Avoidance of synthetic chemical inputs (e.g. fertilizer, pesticides, antibiotics, food additives, etc) and genetically modified organisms
- Use of farmland that has been free from chemicals for a number of years (more than 3 years)
- Keeping detailed written production and sales records (audit trail)
- Maintaining strict physical separation of organic products from non-certified products
- Undergoing periodic on-site inspections.
- Experienced tea processing experts to enhance the scents.
- With Pesticide/Insecticide Residue Analysis Certificate upon your request.